I am in bed and suffering from some post-Carnaval stress to the system. My nose is dead to me. I may have just eaten spoiled yogurt but will never know because I can taste nothing. Dulling effects aside, Carnaval has been quite a grand affair. But let’s back up. In the past three weeks, I:
- Royally ate pavement while running in the Alameda, much to the dismay of my hands, knees, and iPhone screen.
- Got bullied by 5th graders
- Inhaled a couple more rounds of pulpo
- Attended an antique car show, lacking in all things MG
- Saw Santander, a good friend, and the sun, all at the same time (yes, this is an achievement)
- Celebrated a very merry Gal-entine’s Day with wine, strawberries/spoons dipped in chocolate, and…kombucha
- Rang in Carnaval in a town that starts with an X
- Got a new teaching gig
- Ate pig face
So yes, things have been pretty busy around here. There’s a whole lot of visual that will make its way over here eventually.
Cheers my dears!
Retro Galicia (car show in Santiago de Compostela)